10. Get an angel for my Christmas tree. I like tacky 70’s style ones or the stars with multicolored lights and tinsel. Or maybe just a Twilight Edward ornament because he sparkles.
9. Somewhat related – I would like to be a vampire because as a stay at home mom of three, I am supposed to be obsessed with being bitten or something. But I want to be one from the Vampire Diaries tv show, not the books. They can turn off emotions. That would be nice every night while putting my kids to bed, unless frustration isn’t an emotion. And that cast is really, really good looking.
8. I would like to be in a car chase. But not in the winter. It is too icy. Instead of peeling out, I would just be doing 360’s. This one may be hard to achieve because I don’t want to be in any danger or trouble to accomplish this. And I don’t want the car to roll. Maybe I just want to be in a movie with a car chase, but a low budget one that can’t afford stunt doubles so I could drive.
7. The other day I lost it so in 2011 I would like to find it. Or decide that I love it so much I should just let it go.
6. Incorporate the following saying into my life: “I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.” -Golden Bead Books
5. Buy cape and nice tiara
4. Never bicycle and text. That seems really dangerous.
3. Put away my toys. And if I have to, so does everyone else I live with.
2. Do my hair on even numbered days. Ponytails count.
1. I can’t think of a #1. There is too much pressure. #1 needs to be really, really good. I can’t handle it. So I ask you what you think my number one accomplishment for the year should be? (And lowering caffeine intake and upping anti-anxiety med intake is off limits)