9. While driving by yourself, you see a group of deer and think if they ram the back of your car, no one will be hurt and you can get a new car.
8. Your first thought when you see a graceful antelope jump across a field is how much does it weigh and how much damage would it do to my car?
7. When your husband points out an Elk Buck and says: that’s a lot of meat, you hear: that’s a Toyota highlander.
6. You see two big horn sheep and try to position your minivan so they will ram it instead of each other.
5. You start researching bear attacking car statistics.
4. You drive around well known duck hunting areas hoping the gun shots will scare the ducks into your engine.
3. You spread peanut butter onto the roof of your car hoping to attract woodpeckers.
2. You wonder if your car is alone in the forest and a tree falls, will it hit it.
1. You start making top 10 lists on how you can destroy your car with natural forces so you can get a new one.