Four moms and I teach a co-op preschool class. We have it twice a week and each teach two weeks at a time. This week is my week and tomorrow I am supposed to have the kids cut up magazines I have around the house to make an I Am Thankful For collage.
After collecting what I had lying around, I came up with this possible collage.(Note: just because I have the magazine does not mean I have a SUBSCRIPTION; it is ok to read crap every week as long as it is not actually sent to your home. And the following statements may or may not reflect the viewpoints of the author; they may just be the only thing I could come up with.)
I Am Thankful For:
- Cranberry Clafouti (Martha Stewart Living)- no clue what this is but looks yummy
- Comedy on Television and/or Melissa McCarthy (Last Week’s Entertainment Weekly)
- Kermit the Frog (This Week’s Entertainment Weekly)
- Feel Good Drape Cardigans (Latest Land’s End Catalog) – looks compfy
- Hillary Clinton is Secretary of State and is only serving one term – I think this covers both sides nicely (Last Week’s Time)
- Switzerland still has a finishing school (This Week’s Time; it didn’t have much to be thankful for; mostly about crappy economy. Must have been a very depressing week.)
- SmartWool Pressed-Flower Ankle Socks (Latest Garnet Hill Catalogue; it’s the only thing in it I think I can afford besides monograming but can’t afford whatever they monogram.)
- Kim Kardashian didn’t stay in a loveless marriage one hour (minute, second) more (People) I buy it for the crossword.
So if you had to choose what you are thankful for by what magazine you read, what would it be?