I’m still planning my crisis. What I’m thinking is to do things I did when I was in my 20’s to help me be grateful I am no longer in my 20’s.
I have ruled a few things out, however.
- Bathing in a lake at Glacier National Park. (Skylee and I learned that Global Warming may be melting the glacier, but it is not actually WARMING the water.)
- Meeting a bartender named Lash and giving him my number. (I have nothing to add.)
- Living across the street from a topless bar.
- Getting three degrees and staying unemployable.
- Shotgunning Sprite. (I don’t drink beer. Seemed like a good substitute after having just watched The Sure Thing.)
I’m gonna stop here. I may talk myself out of having a crisis.