Disclaimer (I’m writing this on my iPad and I’m unsure how this will post.)
I’ve decided to go light this year. I have 2 resolutions:
1. Get to know my family better. I have no measure for this. I figure if I know they’re favorite colors in 12 months, I win.
2. Accomplish one thing a day. This does not include getting children up, getting them fed, getting them to school, getting me up, exercising, feeding myself, after school activities or homework and laundry.
Yesterday’s goal was grocery shopping. But then a friend called and wanted to go to a movie so, being adaptable, I changed my goal to going to a movie.
Today’s goal is now grocery shopping. It’s my only one. I’m pretty sure I can do it. After I get kids up, dressed, fed, off to school, exercise, and shower.
I think having only one goal a day will work for me.
- RT @mywritersnook: New #bookreview out! bit.ly/2I6kIK5 The Secret Language of Women by @ninsthewriter For lovers of historical rom… 9 hours ago
- I love these socks!!! Thanks hollietanner. Now I can wear socks and flip-flops stylishly. #comedyoferrers #socks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I’m going to go clean a building and then watch soccer and then do crafts with 12 yr old girls. Today isn’t as exci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What can I say? I do my best to help. As long as there’s no physical effort involved. instagram.com/p/BoAraGJFlBq/… 1 day ago
Look! It's Instagram