Disclaimer (I’m writing this on my iPad and I’m unsure how this will post.)
I’ve decided to go light this year. I have 2 resolutions:
1. Get to know my family better. I have no measure for this. I figure if I know they’re favorite colors in 12 months, I win.
2. Accomplish one thing a day. This does not include getting children up, getting them fed, getting them to school, getting me up, exercising, feeding myself, after school activities or homework and laundry.
Yesterday’s goal was grocery shopping. But then a friend called and wanted to go to a movie so, being adaptable, I changed my goal to going to a movie.
Today’s goal is now grocery shopping. It’s my only one. I’m pretty sure I can do it. After I get kids up, dressed, fed, off to school, exercise, and shower.
I think having only one goal a day will work for me.
- Guess who’s graduating next week? #graduation2020 #capitalhighschool #helenamontana @ Helena, Montana instagram.com/p/CAtwhsplC7c/… 2 days ago
- Veterans’ Memorial Cemetery where Dad is buried. All the flags are an amazing sight. @ Veterans Memorial Cemetery instagram.com/p/CAoMwZ6l1pW/… 4 days ago
- Decorations will be going up one at a time this week. Starting Wednesday. They aren’t as good as his 16th My Little… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Today’s homeschool quiz: what painting did we re-enact for art class? (Thanks to cathybaucus for taking us all arou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Look! It's Instagram