Disclaimer (I’m writing this on my iPad and I’m unsure how this will post.)
I’ve decided to go light this year. I have 2 resolutions:
1. Get to know my family better. I have no measure for this. I figure if I know they’re favorite colors in 12 months, I win.
2. Accomplish one thing a day. This does not include getting children up, getting them fed, getting them to school, getting me up, exercising, feeding myself, after school activities or homework and laundry.
Yesterday’s goal was grocery shopping. But then a friend called and wanted to go to a movie so, being adaptable, I changed my goal to going to a movie.
Today’s goal is now grocery shopping. It’s my only one. I’m pretty sure I can do it. After I get kids up, dressed, fed, off to school, exercise, and shower.
I think having only one goal a day will work for me.
- Humorous fiction, Fictional humor and things I find/see/observe while trying to be fictionally humorous by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- A Complex Time mariannehansen.net/a-complex-time/ 2 months ago
- I wish I could do this. twitter.com/SamHeughan/sta… 3 months ago
- Preparing for my son’s high school graduation is harder than preparing for my own. I don’t remember my own but besides the point! 3 months ago