Disclaimer (I’m writing this on my iPad and I’m unsure how this will post.)
I’ve decided to go light this year. I have 2 resolutions:
1. Get to know my family better. I have no measure for this. I figure if I know they’re favorite colors in 12 months, I win.
2. Accomplish one thing a day. This does not include getting children up, getting them fed, getting them to school, getting me up, exercising, feeding myself, after school activities or homework and laundry.
Yesterday’s goal was grocery shopping. But then a friend called and wanted to go to a movie so, being adaptable, I changed my goal to going to a movie.
Today’s goal is now grocery shopping. It’s my only one. I’m pretty sure I can do it. After I get kids up, dressed, fed, off to school, exercise, and shower.
I think having only one goal a day will work for me.
- Vodka and Bourbon mariannehansen.net/vodka-and-bour… https://t.co/7F1AjRlmdd 1 week ago
- A Now Something You’ll Really Like mariannehansen.net/a-now-somethin… https://t.co/YPNVaVeTs7 1 week ago
- It’s hard to get up on Wednesdays. @ Helena, Montana instagram.com/p/B-KTiuyBDbC/… 1 week ago
- A Little Romantic Scene I Wrote mariannehansen.net/a-little-roman… https://t.co/ofb1eN5K3s 1 week ago
Look! It's Instagram