I like to run while watching Scandal. I pretend I’m running away from the bad guys. Which is kind of everyone on that show. It’s a great motivator.
For those of you who have never seen the show, I thought I’d do a generalized post on what I’ve learned over the last few seasons.
1. Do not sleep with the President of the United States.
2. Do not marry the President of the United States. (You would think this would be related to #1 but, alas, it is not.)
3. Do not be related to the President of the United States.
4. Do not work for the President of the United States.
5. Do not meet the President of the United States.
6. In fact, avoid Washington D.C. completely.
There. I hope this has been helpful and hasn’t dashed too many dreams. I know #1 had been on my bucket list but I’ve decided to replace it with “Take a Cruise Down the Danube.” Seems safer.
Well, I’m off to go running again. I believe I have a few Vampire Diaries to catch up on. I can’t wait to find out what I learn from them.